Good morning. Here’s the news from overnight.
- It never gets old, looking at just how massive Samsung’s advertising budget really is.
- “Today, Apple has finally launched a version of its official online store for customers in Russia.”
- This is a very honest blog post from a “scared” startup entrepreneur. He says his startup has 30 days to live.
- Whoa! Here’s a super trippy video from Richard Dawkins, famed atheist and creator of the word “meme.” The video is about memes. Probably.
- The iPhone lost marketshare in Europe during the first quarter. It’s no longer one of the top 5 phones in India, either.
- SK Telecom unveiled its LTE-Advanced wireless network. It is “more than 10 times faster than the average home broadband speed in the US.”
- Setting aside their cash, Google is now a bigger company than Apple.
- Edward Snowden made people who visited him in Hong Kong last week put their cellphones inside of his refrigerator because he was afraid of being eavesdropped on.
- The guy who found an iPhone 4 prototype in a bar and sold it to Gizmodo way back in 2010 did an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit. He’s sorry he did what he did.
- The best advice Facebook ad sales boss Carolyn Everson has ever gotten: “When you walk into a room, think of yourself as a thermostat. Dial it up when you have to, and dial it down when you have to.”
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.