Sociopaths very rarely have cohesive thoughts which can be used in debate or discussion. They simply attack you if you disagree with them. It’s kind of their deal, and forms the core of why people tend to steer clear of, make no eye contact with, or interact with insane or unstable individuals. Most of these poor souls don’t know they’re lacking in the critical thinking department and often react viscerally and intimidatingly, or even physically as a conflict resolution.
Which brings me to the contemporary Liberal: They attack you if you disagree with them as well, but there’s a distinct difference in most cases. They know a reasoned discussion will result in their position being exposed as myopic, loaded with unintended consequences, or even insane when the “repeating the same behavior and expecting different results” adage is applied. I say “most cases” because Liberals are known to use extreme intimidation, threats and even physical violence as conflict resolution as well.
I’m not going to bore you with examples, but Google the names, Kenneth Gladney, Allee Bautsch or Congressman Bob Etheridge for fodder. If that doesn’t get your blood running, try Christopher Dorner, Shawn R. Christy, or Theodore Kaczynski if you need your Liberals a little more extreme.
Liberals are paranoid, deceitful, insecure, vile, and delusional for sure, but the problem now is the sheer number of them in leadership positions in politics, the media and academia. While the rest of us were busy working hard, raising families, and generally just kicking ass, Liberals were slithering their way into power. The result is political correctness now being wielded like a sword against reasoned thought, and a scary growth of collectivism in America. When conservatives see policies put into place that are not working, the left attacks us personally. Let’s put the Left vs. the Right in proper context:
1) We see our immigration policy doesn’t work, you call us racist
2) We see America is over regulated; you say we want dirty air and water
3) We see the welfare system perpetuates misery, and you say we hate the poor
4) We see gay marriage as hurting the family, you call us homophobes
5) We see Al Gore getting rich off a hoax, you say we hate science.
6) We believe in all the Bill of Rights, you call us violent extremists
7) We believe American culture is exceptional; you say we’re imperialist
8) We believe in personal responsibility, you say we’re cruel
9) We want to protect unborn babies; you say we want a War on Women
10) We believe in God and liberty, you use a gay slur and call us teabaggers
When confronted with the facts or even doubt, Liberals will vilify or assault anyone they consider to be an adversary. Their opponents are not just someone who disagrees – they are the enemy who needs to be destroyed personally, professionally and even physically. Conservatives attack the issues, you attack us. You belittle, you use hate, you fear monger, you go after our kids and families without regard or remorse. It is a strategy outlined very plainly in a number of publications, with three of them standing out as primers for today’s American Left: Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, the Cloward-Piven strategy blueprint, and the Communist Manifesto.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!